Search B.A.D

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Procrastination!

One thing I really dislike on blogville about blogs I read regularly is inconsistency in posting. You start up a blog, u go hard, mayb update daily and then all of a sudden when things get interesting and there r promises made for interesting post, bam!!! u hear no more from the blogger, you keep checking back and still nothing, so u kinda give up. Then they put u a post apologizing saying they r back, you get excited once again and then still no post. I really hate this. And unfortunately this was exactly what I did. Well I could go on and explain how I have been busy with my practices I'm a doctor you know, studying for exam, working on my thesis, traveling up and down plus the holidays. But this are all excuses we like to give, especially as medics we are always busy. Well part of that is true, I'm not disputing d fact that we so busy. But in my own case its was simply this thing called PROCRASTINATION.


Procrastination is just a form of being lazy. I procrastinated so many things, my applications, my thesis work, blogging, cleaning my apartment, registering in the gym etc. At the end of the day, I find myself in a big mess, confused, stressed and having too much to do at once.

Always tell yourself this DO IT NOW. and DO IT NOW!

Keep smiling, love

9 comments:

Azuka said...

Ok, could you write the next post now?

How goes school?

Hirra said...

Ha ha. I will soon!
school is fine, thanks.

Myne said...

Hi dear, I saw a comment from you to check here but nothing, lol. Hope you're less stressed now? Take care...

Hirra said...

Did i? my bad sorry. was leaving a comment on your post.

Headstrong said...

Oh, EXCELLENT! This is officially my new favorite demotivational poster! Thanks for posting - and for following! ;) Cheers to you, Headstrong

Anonymous said...

can't wait fabladyh!

James said...

You could use a RSS reader...that way you never have to check if a blog is updated.

Hirra said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Lol!!! Sure hope this doesn't happen to me! If it does, i'm not going to confess that i was just procrastinating- i'll insist to the last that i was busy! Heh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails