A young lady came to me and asked if she could ask me a few questions as she was doing a survey on doctors (I know I'm not one, but hey I will be in about 2 months!!!). Well some of the questions really got me thinking. And since she caught me off guard, I think I just babbled. I thought I'd share some of the questions I can remember, feel free answer, make your own observations, comments and whatever.... I'd like to know everyone's view.
- How Relevant do you think doctors are?
- What roles do doctors play in the community?
- Describe a doctor in three words?
- Should doctors be involve in research and have other responsibilities?
- Do you think doctors should be the highest payed people? yes or no?
- Do you think in the next few years there will be more or less doctors? and why?
Since I am in Malta I have decided to add a picture from the island in all my post while I'm here so you can get a glimpse of the beautiful island.
This pic was actually taken in Gozo a small Maltese island. I went on a boat ride and got very amazing pictures. It was indeed breath taking. This is the Azure window.
Keep smiling and stay positive,