Search B.A.D

Tuesday 10 May 2011

I've Come so Far

I was filling my year book and one of the questions asked was,  medical school in a song? Here is mine.



Happy New month, I know it's late, but won't let this one pass, because May is my best, month of the year. Wishing you all the best this month has to offer cos it's a very beautiful month.  I'm busy with studying for exams. Had pediatrics today turned out pretty fab. My last exam is obstetrics and gynecology, before the grand final exam. So Good luck to me!

Keep smiling and always stay positive, love

7 comments:

Headstrong said...

Oh, good luck! And good on ya - you've come through so much. Best to you,
Cheers,
Headstrong

Myne said...

Med School is certainly not a walk in the park. Well done dear.

Unknown said...

Babe! Lots of love and luck :D

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

dew said...

success!!!!!

Sparkles! said...

Best of luck to you! :D
A lil more to go!

home base business in nigeria said...

happy new month and keep the work going

Hirra said...

thanks a lot!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails